As luck would have it ( or was it the fairy dust effect from London Fashion Week? ), I got
RMS Beauty is a line of organic make-up products ( plus multi-tasking
I can always rely on my dear friend Tawna ( who runs the most wonderful organic baby skincare brand
I really enjoy Joseph Joseph products not just of their
Sometimes a person can feel like an old friend, even if you don’t know him or her. In
The subject of skincare would never loose it’s allure because women will always care about how
This weekend, ELLIS FAAS launches the portable solution
I already have written about
Recently I received an e-mail from my wonderful friend Tawna, who created and runs one of the most delicious smelling and health conscious baby skincare brands Tawna Hill Baby (www.tawnahillbaby.com ), telling me about an article that she read with many surprising facts about cucumbers, and I thought that I just need to spread the word on its many wonderful benefits that it can give you and even your household:
1. Just one cucumber contains most of our daily vitamin quota, including Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
2. If you are feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber, which is not only a good source of B vitamins, but also carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up, that will last for hours without giving you the jitters.
3. Tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.
4. Are slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few slices in a small pie tin and your garden will be free of pests all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminium to give off a scent (undetectable to humans) that drives garden pests crazy and makes them flee the area.
5. Looking for a fast and easy way to remove